Get your free copy of “9 Common Mistakes Made By Entrepreneurs, Start Ups, And SMEs In Ireland”
Discover 9 common mistakes made by entrepreneurs and start ups:
- Using the wrong legal structure
- The critical thing that’s more important than profit
- Failing to manage human resources properly
- The questions you should be asking when acquiring a business premises
- The most important questions to ask when considering a franchise
- A poor, or no, business plan and the 7 things that must be included
- The problems that arise from TUPE regulations
- The problem for minority shareholders where there’s no shareholders agreement
- Some essentials you shouldn’t skimp on when starting up
Sign up below.
Instant access. We respect your privacy.
Terry Gorry & Co. Solicitors, Main Street, Enfield, Co. Meath