Terry Gorry & Co. Solicitors have published a number of free reports:
Get your free copy of “9 Common Mistakes Made By Entrepreneurs, Start Ups, And SMEs In Ireland” and my regular tips via email. Sign up below.
1. “Buying or Selling a Residential Property in Ireland-The Facts You Should Know”
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- The most important thing a purchaser should do before agreeing to buy
- What is conveyancing?
- Why buying a new property is different from buying second hand
- The 2 systems of registration of ownership in Ireland
- The 5 stages in a conveyance
- What the vendor’s solicitor does
- What the purchaser’s solicitor does
- Why buying an apartment is different from buying a house
- Can a solicitor act for both parties?
- A comprehensive checklist for vendors
- A comprehensive checklist for purchasers
- What is marketable title and why it is so important
- What is the certificate of title system and why it is important for your protection
- What are the differences between mortgages and charges?
- What are the 2 main types of mortgage?
- Why buying an apartment is different from purchasing a house
- What is stamp duty and what are the rates on residential and commercial property
- What legal fees and outlays arise in buying a property
- And more.
2. “16 Costly Employment Law Mistakes that Cost Most Businesses Money”
3. “9 Common Mistakes Made By Entrepreneurs, Start Ups, And SMEs In Ireland”
4. Employers: get your free copy of “9 Simple Money Saving Tips for Irish Employers”
and my regular money saving employment law tips via email.
Sign up below.