Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner?
Want to start your own business?
Maybe you already have a small business and you face the usual problems facing all SMEs, start-ups, and entrepreneurs in Ireland.
Unsure about your obligations as an employer?
Confused about leasing a new premises?
Maybe you are considering buying a franchise.
Or you need to know more about partnership law, or copyright, or intellectual property.
These are exactly the types of problems I help small business owners with.
Because I’ve been a business owner in Ireland since 1986.
I’m a straight talking solicitor too.
I help entrepreneurs and small business owners with all types of legal problems that they fact on a daily basis.
- a degree in commerce from UCD
- a professional solicitor qualification from the Law Society of Ireland
- 29 years experience as a small business owner and entrepreneur in a wide range of industries-retailing and property development mainly.
I provide cost effective, responsive, legal and consulting services to start ups and SMEs.
I have a small solicitors practice.
Because I’m small most people think that I am more approachable and less stuffy than bigger firms.
In fact, I like to think I try harder because I am smaller.
Here’s what others say about me.
Judge for yourself-why not sign up for one of my free reports.
Or contact me.
And if you want to find out about my non legal/business life?
I’ve a wife and four great kids (wife is great too!).
When I’m not working
- I follow all kinds of sport, especially GAA
- read classic books on my Kindle
- walk every day and listen to podcasts and news programmes.
Here are some wacky things you don’t know about me:
- I played minor and U21 football for Kildare
- I won a Leinster U 21 medal “back in the day”
- I think I’m the only solicitor in the country with a teleporter licence
- I’ve written some books-here’s my Amazon author page
- I gave Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary some advice in the 80s when he had the newsagents in Walkinstown (I’m not sure he listened!)
- I’m on a mission to make solicitors’ websites/blogs more useful (or at least less boring).
Check out my Amazon Author Page.